Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Jim Kyle's Bringing the Cops

Here's the email:


Dear Friend,
I’m proud to announce that the Memphis Police Association - a group that represents over 2,000 police officers across the city – has endorsed me as their choice for Tennessee’s next governor.
I couldn’t be more honored to have their support. Public safety is one of the top concerns of Tennesseans, it means a great deal to know that the Association has recognized me as the candidate that can make the choices that will keep our cities safe.
These men and women dedicate their lives to protecting and serving the people of Memphis, and as governor, I will work to make sure that all police officers in Tennessee are properly equipped and well funded.
It’s great to have law enforcement as part of our growing team. I hope you will help us keep this momentum going.
Please get involved today!
Thanks in advance for your support.
Jim Kyle

No comments: