Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Kim's for Roy

Dear Andy,
I would like to offer Senator Roy Herron and his wife my best wishes on his Congressional campaign in the 8th district. I would also like to extend my gratitude to Congressman John Tanner for his many years of public service, and I wish him the best in his retirement. I know Senator Herron will be an exceptional Member of Congress, and I will be honored to have him represent the 8th district and the great state of Tennessee for many years to come.
Senator Herron and I share a vision for our great state; the desperate need for unity, for finding common ground and coming together are important to both of us. Today, I hope we can begin moving our state forward.
Very Truly Yours,
Kim


This is a nice endorsement and could be the beginning of clearing the Dem. field for Herron. It could also be an attempt by McMillan to claim Herron's supporters as her own -- to claim the mantle of populist in the Democratic field. Wonder how that will work out?

No comments: